Half Term: 25 October – 29 October.
School will welcome back pupils and students on Monday 01 November 2021.
Suggestions for things that you can be doing over the summer
Documentaries relating to science and biology such as;
- Micheal Moseley (The Great British Intelligence Test)
- BBC Science and Nature Documentaries (BBC iPlayer)
- National Geographic (Youtube channel)
- Bill Bryson – A Short History of Nearly Everything or The Body: A Guide for Occupants
- Menno Schilthuizen – Darwin Comes to Town: How the Urban Jungle Drives Evolution
- Rebecca Skloot – The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Nessa Carey – The Epigenetics Revolution
Explore other subjects...
Continuing to study over the summer will help you to build on all of the study habits that you have developed over the past couple of years. It’s going to help you with things like being organised, time management and being self-disciplined, which are all essential study habits – no matter what subjects you choose to study next year.