Half Term: Monday 26 – Friday 30 October.
All pupils and students to return on Monday 2 November.
Sixth Form Applications 2021
Applications to join our Sixth Form in September must be submitted online through our Sixth Form Application Portal, which will launch from Thursday 19th November.
To complete our online application, applicants will be required to submit;
- Student & parental contact details
- Evidence of official predicted grades from current school
- Name, phone number and email address of a referee from their school (i.e. Head of Year, Form Teacher, Careers Lead etc)
- Their A-Level subject choices
Please check back later in the term for more information about the application process.
Virtual Sixth Form Open Event
From Thursday 19th November
As we are unable to invite applicants and their families to visit us on campus this autumn, we are currently designing an online event which can hopefully provide a virtual experience of what it is like to study A-Levels with us here at the University of Birmingham School.
Designed to support applicants and parents approaching the transition to post-16 study, our online hub will have a range of videos and resources, including;
- Subject specific talks from our expert teaching staff
- Student experiences from current students and alumni
- Advice about our pastoral and academic support
- Information about university and future progression
- Admissions Q&A and advice for applicants
Applicants can register for this event in advance to receive direct access once the hub goes live on 19th November.
To register, please submit your email below and complete the short web form.