As we are unable to invite applicants and their families to visit us on campus this autumn, we have designed an online event which will hopefully provide a virtual experience of what it is like to study A levels with us here at University of Birmingham School Sixth Form.
Designed to support applicants and parents approaching the transition to post-16 study, our online hub has a range of videos and resources, including;
- Subject specific talks from our expert teaching staff.
- Student experiences from current students and alumni.
- Advice about our pastoral and academic support.
- Information about university and future progression.
- Admissions FAQs and advice for applicants.
Sixth Form Applications 2021
Applications to join our Sixth Form in September must be submitted online through our Sixth Form Application Portal
To complete our online application, applicants will be required to submit;
- Student & parental contact details
- Evidence of official predicted grades from current school*
- Name, phone number and email address of a referee from their school (i.e. Head of Year, Form Teacher, Careers Lead etc.)
- Their A level subject choices
The deadline for all applications is midnight on Sunday 31 January 2021
*What if I have not received official predicted grades?
We are aware that this year a number of schools have been unable to share formal predictions with their students (i.e. due to periods of isolation, school closure or lack of assessment practice). If this issue is currently preventing you from submitting your sixth form application, please read our guidance on Applying if your school are unable to provide predicted grades.